March 10, 2010

Travels










All of the pictures are screenshots from Google street view. Locations include: Ronda, Spain; Central Mexico; a mountain pass in Corsica; and Alberta. I also visited Japan, Finland, Scotland, Northern Canada, British Colombia, PEI, Wellington in New Zealand (hi Sue!), lakes district in England, the southern coast of England, the north of France, Florence (a great place to play 'spot the tourist'), the Golden Gate Bridge in San Franciso and NYC.

Google street view is my new obsession.

.....

5 comments :

mama-face said...

ha I love it too. Especially since we are thinking of moving and I can be so stalkerish looking at potential houses.

ps. On google street view for our street you can see my boy riding his bike. Now that creeps me out.

Tracie said...

Now you have me wanting to play with this new toy. Can google invent something to add more hours to my day???

Quirky said...

haha! That's awesome! Since it's rainy here today, I think I'll "visit" a nice sunny beach somewhere.

Beck said...

We were goofing around on Google Street view and we saw my cousin walking down the street in Toronto! BIZARRE!

The Drama Mama said...

I love this idea!! I've given your blog an award, please stop by mine and check it out.

http://therealpoopsie.blogspot.com