January 25, 2010

I Heart Faces Texture Challenge



So the I Heart Faces challenge this week is texture.

And since I want to play along, here's my entry:



It's au naturel because, dude, I don't even OWN photoshop. I wish I did, but I don't. So this picture is AS IS. But I think it's a pretty good entry anyway. I mean look at it, it's just FULL of blankety texture. And a cute kids with an adorable smile (if I do say so myself).

So there you go. Texture & faces.

Challenge offered, challenge met.

.....

10 comments :

Nocona said...

I love the color on this one. Beautiful

Mama Karebare said...

Love the color! The cute lil face too!

5thsister said...

Perfecto!

Evette Mendisabal said...

Love the colour, the texture and the adorable smile ... I'm a sucker for a cute smile!!

lovemylevi said...

So cute!

Barbie said...

Awesome! The colors are great and that sweet face just makes this picture.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Great picture!!

That's a really great blanket, surrounding a wayyy cute kiddo!

Kristin said...

You can't go wrong with a face like that!

Quirky said...

Fabulous picture! And I love the blanket colors too! A perfect entry!

PS-I'm so glad I'm not the only one without Photoshop. I'd love to play with it like all the other bloggers do, but I don't think I'll ever take the time to sit down and learn it. Instead, I'll just continue posting my badly lit, weirdly cropped photos from my point-and-click camera. :-)

Elaine A. said...

His little boy smile is priceless!!