I want to know more about you. The following 5 questions were compiled by a team of (imaginary) social psychologists - experts in the field of human behaviour. These questions were found, based on years of research, testing and social experiments, to be those most likely to allow me to understand who you are and what makes you tick.
I look forward to learning all about you.
You can answer the question in the comments here or at grab the questions for a post at your blog (because they are just that good, the social psychologists really outdid themselves)... If you take them to your blog, don't forget to leave a link to the post in the comments.
1. How often do you clean your baseboards?
2. What is on your bedside table?
3. Of the pictures and other decoraty stuff hanging on the walls in your home, describe your favourite. Why is it your favourite?
4. What song do you remember with nostalgia from when you were young? A lullaby? A song you danced to with your first boy/girlfriend? A solo you sang in choir? The first rock anthem of your teenage rebelion?
5. Do you think Jude Law is hotter with our without a mustache? See pictures below:
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this questionnaire. I also want to thank my team of (imaginary) social psychologists - thank you boys! (why are the social psychologists in my head all men? weird)
I had to turn on word verification for the comments. The spam bots were out of control. I apologize to my real, non spam bot, readers. I know how annoying word verification is. I hope you'll still comment.