December 6, 2009

Sunday Stealing - Can't Sleep

Have I ever told you I have a weakness for these question and answer things? I think it must stem from my now defunct teenage love of Cosmo quizzes. I say 'defunct' but I have been known to hit the Facebook quizzes pretty hard from time to time, so perhaps my teenage love of quizzes is alive and well.

Anyway.... On with the Sunday Stealing questionnaire thingy: The Can't Sleep Meme.


Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?

No. It would be easy. All I'd have to do is turn to the left and pucker up.


When is it hard to kiss someone?

When they're far away, when they run away, or when they have very bad breath.


You're trapped in a room with your most recent ex for three days, what do you do?

Scrabble, definitely. Scrabble is always the right answer.


Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes?

Yes. That would be gross.


Have you ever regretted letting someone go?

I've grown apart from some old friends. I sometimes regret letting them go.


Where would you go if you were butt naked and locked out of your house?

Why would I be butt naked and locked out my house? I can't even imagine.

Okay, assuming I had just stepped out of the shower and realized the house was on fire - that it was engulfed in flames - and I had to run outside right away without even the time to grab a towel... I guess I'd go to my car. If I was likewise locked out of my car, I guess I'd have to go to a neighbour's house and ask for help.

Awkward!

Me: "Hi! Sorry I'm naked. My house is engulfed in flames and I had to run outside without even the time to grab a towel. I'm sure you understand. Can I come in, borrow some clothes and call the fire department? Thanks!"

Neighbour: "Um... I guess so. I was just about to watch Oprah, though."


Do you want to please everyone?

Yes. I want to please myself, too, though. It pays to be a little bit selfish.


Have you ever been called heartless?

Nope.


Someone calls you at 3:00 AM, who do you expect it to be?

I would be terrified. I wouldn't expect anyone to call at 3:00AM and I would assume something bad had happened.


Does it matter if your significant other drinks?

Not really.


Could you go the rest of your life without doing drugs?

If you're counting coffee and advil as drugs, then NO.


Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile?

Hmmm... Eyes, I guess. I'm kind of sucker for nice eyes.


Do you want to get married and have children one day?

Nah.


Are you easy to get along with?

Usually. At least I like to think so... Let me ask the husband. He said, "Yep."


Do you ever want to go to sleep and not wake up?

Rarely. Sometimes I don't want to wake up but that's because I want to sleep, not because I want to die.


Are you shorter than your Mom?

No... my mom is pocket sized.


Describe your life currently in one word:

AWESOME


Are you on medication for anything?

No. Medication and I don't mix well. I was on the pill but it gave me terrible migraines, so now I'm on nothing. Except coffee - I hit the coffee daily.


Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day?

Anyone. Have you seen my blog?


Are there things in your life that you will never be able to get over?

Of course. Nothing out of the ordinary, though. I've lived a wonderful life so far. I'm very lucky.


If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed, what would your reaction be?

Where are my pajamas?! (You see, I have a great fondness for my flannel pajama pants).



If you play along, don't forget to link up to the Sunday Stealing Blog!

.....

6 comments :

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

This was fun. I espeically liked your answer about needing to be a little bit selfish and please oneself too.

Dawn@Embracing the Ordinary Life said...

butt naked and locked out...LOL...at that point, who cares!!

Andrea (ace1028) said...

"Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day?

Anyone. Have you seen my blog?"

Hmmn, I suppose that's true. I said my daughter!! ;)

mama-face said...

I love your "reading your mind" answer. Ain't that the truth? And the Oprah watching neighbor-bahaha.

Erin said...

I love my pajama pants, too!

I love reading other people's memes!

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post.