December 4, 2009

Ladies, Put Your Voting Shoes On!

It's that time of year again - voting is open for the Canadian Blog awards!


I've been nominated in the Family category.

I usually don't like to ask people to do things for me. I feel sheepish, you see.

But I'm going to anyway...

Last year, I didn't even make it to the finals. This year, even though I'm up against some really awesome (not to mention popular) blogs, I'd really like to at least make it past the first round of voting...

Will you help me?

To make it to the finals, I need your vote (and the vote of everyone else you know and all their friends, too).

Will you vote for me?

Please?

And after you vote for me, will you spread the word? I'll send you giant pink fluffy blog hugs if you do.

Are you ready? Do you have your voting shoes on?



.....

9 comments :

Jen said...

Oh how exciting. Off to vote now.

mama-face said...

ahhhh...for the shoes alone...I just cast my vote for you!

Oh, not really just for the shoes; but they are beautiful.
btw...loved your Sunday Stealing Meme. It's a great way to get to know other bloggers; it was very fun. And the comment spam...wtf? crazy.

:)

Sarah said...

I just voted! Hope you win!

Menopausal New Mom said...

Congratulations! And I have just cast my ballot for you!!

One Cluttered Brain said...

I voted for ya! Hope you win!

kys said...

I voted for you! Congrats on the nomination. That is awesome.

leigh said...

I voted for ya!

Leigh

Erin said...

I voted for you...can we vote more than once???

Elaine A. said...

I voted. Now send on those pink fluffy blog hugs, k? ;-)