December 4, 2009

It's All Up To You

So... word on the street is that you can vote at the Canadian Blog Awards once per day.

I have a deep seated fear of rejection... so I'm almost afraid to ask (again), but will you vote for me? I'm nominated in the family category. You see, I need all the help I can get, I'm up against some awesome bloggers. So, please, if you luuuurve me... go and vote.

And while you're over there you can vote for the Nag on the Lake. She's nominated in the Popular Culture category. Her blog is a wonderful collection of fascinating stuff from all over the internet.

.....

4 comments :

Loukia said...

I have been voting for you! I'm nominated in the Famiily category too. Keeping my fingers crossed that we'll both be in the top 10!!

Trish @ Mum's Gone to... said...

I wasn't sure whether I could vote from England but I gave it a go and it seemed to work. Let's hope the votes from the British Jury carry more weight!

Chief said...

I will vote!

kys said...

I wondered how often you could vote. I voted for you again. Hope you win!