December 15, 2009

Fabulous in My Ridiculousness

Yesterday was the 1st day in four months that I didn't have school work to take care of.

So what did I spend my time doing?


Naturally, I played with the paint program on my computer to make these:


This one I did for my Facebook profile. I was tired of ordinary.


This one I did just because. Isn't it fabulous in its cheesiness?


Then I read my book in a steaming bubble bath.

It was wonderful.

Happy Holidays everyone! I'm in the mood for some Christmas.

(oh and pssst... don't forget to vote for my blog. Just click the beaver button on my sidebar. Thanks!)

.....

11 comments :

Loukia said...

Love the one of you and the kids! It's so cute!

African American Mom said...

Sounds like it was good day. Ihadn't read a book inteh tub in a while. You have inspired me.

~jill said...

sounds like a great way to spend the day. the pics are great!

Trish @ Mum's Gone to... said...

Gosh no wonder you need a relaxing bath - everyone clicking your beaver like that!!!!

Sarah @ Spilled Sweet Tea said...

Love the one of you with your kids-it is so adorable!

Elaine A. said...

Glad you got to relax and 'play' some! : )

scrappysue said...

computers are such time wasters! what fun tho - and i voted for you - again!! yay for round 2

Valerie Neal said...

I want to come play at your house SISTa!!!

5thsister said...

I'm stopping by SITS and am loving it here! I think I'll stay awhile and cast a vote for you! Good luck!

PS Beaver award, eh? Yeah, I hear you about the joke thing but it is so tempting! :o) Also, I would love for you to teach me how to work my paint program. I'm so technologically illiterate!

Mama Karebare said...

I want to learn paint program. Glad you got a break

Erin said...

when will the results be in???

glad you got a bath!