December 13, 2009

Even More Than Last Time I Brought This Up

Last year my blog was nominated for a Canadian Blog Award but it didn't make the finals.

Oh well, I told myself, I was up against some real blog rock stars.


This year?

Thanks to YOUR votes, I have made the 2nd round of voting... The short list of 10 blogs out of which the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Family Blog in Canada will be chosen.

I need your votes more than ever because this year, just like last year, I am up against some real blog rock stars.

Will you once again put on your fabulous voting shoes and give me your vote?

Remember, this year you can vote once per day and you can rank all the blogs who are in the running according to who you support.

Thank again for voting. Hearts, flowers and sunshine to you all.

Mwah!

.....

9 comments :

Menopausal New Mom said...

Hey congratulations!! Just voted for you yet again, keep reminding us!

Erin said...

It must be something w/ my computer, but it happened on your last post about this---the link doesn't work. Or at least it doesn't work 1/2 the time. Maybe it's me. I will keep trying!

Loukia said...

Yay you! I'll be voting for you in hopes that we can BOTH be in the FINAL 3! How cool would that be, huh? :)

The Nag said...

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Beck said...

I totally voted for you! You're a wonderful blogger!

kys said...

Congrats! I voted again! Please keep reminding me. I won't think it's obnoxious and I'll never remember on my own.

Elaine A. said...

This is so awesome, I'm so excited for you! Oh and I voted! : )

~jill said...

2nd round...woohoo!!

voted! =D

Mary G said...

Way to go! I am voting early and often.