November 11, 2009

Grade 9 Class Trip Journal

Anyway, I lost my other pad. So I'll use this one. When I arrived they gave us all a folder of suveneers and this was in it.

I like this guy and He's really nice and he's got the same sense of humor as me. He's from Stanton and last night he asked me to slow dance and I said "Yes" and he said "really" so I don't know but I'd be neat if he liked me too we could probably go out.

O.K. here's what I've done since I've been here. The first day was wednesday night. We had a party at municipal building upstairs. It was fun the people from Ethelville losed up all the tight-assed people from Stanton. The next day, thursday, we had a tour of Ethelville and then we went to visite the mair of Wellsborough. The mair of Wellsborough is also the president of Chedabucto. Then we went "Sampson pulp mill." and they took up in this little room with no windows where I felt down-right closed-in Then we went to the museum. By this time everybody was starving but we weren't eating for another 2 hours Then we crossed over into the U.S. and drove down to "fort something-or-another" and crossed bach over into the great, terrific, better than alote of other places, Canada. and ate lunch in a school somewhere in the middle of no where. Then we drove around and crossed into Quebec for five minutes and then we went to visite this fat old guy that talked alote about nothing. Then we went home. Then there was a party at Shyannne's house, thats where I started to like the guy I like, but only after Stacey Strong poured her coke over his head.

The next day was Friday, of coarce, we spent the day at school then we went home then we went to the "Gold Bar" a night club fore teen. I hated it. We got home at about 11:30. The next day was the best day of all. We went to "the red roof" a maple cyrop clube. It had a bar and they sold us beer. I'm not kidding they sold us nom-alchoholic beer. Big deal. Then we went to a zoo. They had wart hogs and a majestic elk and wolves. My new buddy, Samantha or Sam, loves wolves. I had to practicly drag her away and I din't want to lave myself. They had other neat animals but they were my favorites and then we went home and then to the banquet then to Roger's party then to Gold, I still hate Gold. And then at 12:30 home.

Now it's today there are two parties today.

The first partie wasn't very good. The partie that night was fun. I have alote of new friends from Stanton; they are: Samantha, Tim, and Laney, Bridget and Belle and more. Monday was great. We went skiing and then that night we had the last two parties. The guy I liked and I are friends now The first partie every body ran around getting everyone's signature at the end I read the mesages an nime and I started crying. About half of us were crying at the second partie. Stacey ran around throwing cleanex at everyone and Melissa ran around telling everyone to stop crying This morning we had a teary goodbye. Were never going to see theme again. Samantha sais she's going to have a beach partie at her camp and that were supposed to invite our twins. but I don't think alot of theme will come. We were in the paper an article called "Exchange changes students attitudes."

.....

12 comments :

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

When you started out with I lost my pad...I couldn't get beyond maxi.

Daffy said...

OMG LEE...we are SO on the same page. I was thinkin' 'hmmm, that's gonna be messy'

Erin M. said...

Melanie,

I love this! Is this really you writing back when you were young?!

mama-face said...

I'm am laughing myself sick catching up with you.

I was seriously afraid you'd had a stroke until I caught on to the 9th grade diary thing. Okay, I'm slow.

I so love that you left the original spelling intact. You were a partie animal.

Noelle said...

you were right...spelling IS evil and it IS out to get you. ;)

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

this inspires me to look at my old journals - i was ridiculous!

kys said...

Part of me is glad I destroyed all the evidence of my youth and part of me is nostalgic and sad.

leigh said...

That was totally awesome!

Claudia said...

This is such a great entry! I love it :D Please post more like it!!

Holly said...

That's great..I have some old poems and journals...kind of afraid to look at them.

Holly

scrappysue said...

u wor sush a gud spella mel

Quirky said...

Good grief woman! They don't teach spelling in Canada? :-)

And whatever happened to the guy you liked? Don't leave us hanging!