October 13, 2009

Just Sittin' Here in Class Staring at the Wall

So I'm sitting here in class and I'm done the test. I'm thinking maybe I should go over my answers again... But, really, I've done that already. Twice.

So I'm staring at the wall and there's a red sign there with yellow lettering. It says, "Please ensure lights are turned off before leaving the room." And above it? A blank metal box where a light switch used to be. Heh.

Question:

Do you think they're playing with our heads (Oh no! I can't leave the room! The lights are still on and I can't turn them off! There's no switch! Oh the humanity!)?

Or

Do you think it's some kind of deep philosophical 'if a tree falls in the woods' kind of thing?


Yep. Just staring at the wall.

I also read the side of my starbucks cup but it's not interesting enough to bother sharing.



In other news, I've lost 3 followers. They left without even saying goodbye.

What drove them away?

Is it the swearing? It's just a few little colourful words every now again.

Is it all the pictures of my kids? If so, what is your problem? My kids are awesome.

Is it me? Oh god. It's me isn't it?


I just knew it.


(totally kidding... I know it's not me - it's so obviously YOU).

Mwah!

.....

8 comments :

Jen said...

you are too funny. I loved this.

Bethany said...

Seriously funny posts. I remember how boring some classes can be. I hear ya!

CC said...

Sorry about losing your followers. Maybe they'll wander my way??? ;)

And no, it's not philosophical. Just is. But wait! That's philosophical isn't it?

One Cluttered Brain said...

You haven't lost me that's for sure. I lost a couple of followers a couple of weeks ago and then gained 10 this last week. You are funny...Just know that. Their loss ya know?

Sass E-mum said...

Love it. Mwah back atchya.

Cairo Typ0 said...

Why would anyone leave when you keep writing great, funny posts like this!?

Mama Karebare said...

Too funny!

Erin M. said...

The followers you lost were either spammers to begin with or they don't appreciate deep thoughts, great photos, and your sense of humor. And I love it when you cuss.

Who cares who you lost---you've still got ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!