1. Hubby has some guitar music open in a separate window on the computer. The song's title is 'Your ex-lover is dead'. Every time I glance down I get a little shock, despite the fact that I don't even have an ex-lover. (it reminds me of an evil fortune cookie)
2. Do you ever read and comment on people's blogs for months on end and wonder to yourself why you bother with commenting because your comments are never acknowledged? Obviously to follow a blog and comment for months or years at a time is a type of relationship and it kind of sucks when it's completely one-sided. To me, it feels like I'm off in the distance waving my hands, calling too softly for them to hear, "Notice me, notice me. I'm here."
3. If I'm making anyone feel like I described in #2, please let me know in the comments because it is the furthest thing from my intentions. Not that, you know, I'm important enough to make anyone feel that way... but, you know, just in case. For the record: I love comments. I enjoy the feedback and back pats they supply with every post I write. They're great and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
4. I am pathetically down in the dumps today. Just kind of sad and mopey and lacking in initiative. It's probably PMS. Of course I will take your head off if you dare to suggest to me that it's PMS. Do not negate my mope with your anti-feminist diagnoses!
5. I just said to my husband: "It's not rocket science, it's just friggin' pizza." Why? Because I am just that obnoxious, that's why. Now you know. Blame it on #4 if you will, but be careful I'm not anywhere nearby when you do.
Thanks to Jenn at Jenny Says What? for this fab award:
I'm going to pass it on to the first 5 commenters on this post because they truly are fabulous.