May 28, 2009

New Crochet Stuff

I haven't been able to upload pictures of my crochet stuff in awhile because my computer's been refusing to recognize my camera and my cell phone and just about anything else I plug into it - cds, dvds, the printer, the ipod, you name it. Stupid computer. Hubby uploaded the pictures onto his computer and then put them in a picasa web album. Most of them are there but some of them didn't upload properly. The whole thing has been very frustrating.

All that aside, I finally have some pictures and so, without further ado, whining or excuses, here are some pictures of my most recent crochet stuff:

Mohawk Eyeball Alien




Eyeball Ball Alien




Amigurumi Bumble Bee








Bamboo Silk Sunhat




Pink Sunhat

This is actually the first item I sold in my shop. So, yay for the pink sunhat.


Granny Square Baby Blanket




Circles Baby Blanket and Matching Hat




Granny Squares Baby Blanket



Let me know what you think.

.....

13 comments :

B said...

What do I think?

AMAZING!

Katie said...

I love the tentacles!

Lizzie said...

i have got to get a new hobby. all this stuff is too cute!

Heather said...

wow, beautiful work!

scrappysue said...

i'm sentimentally attached to the idea of crocheting. my grandmother taught me so many years ago. she had the patience my mother did not (i'm a lefty). rock on - love the white wings on the bee btw

Cairo Typ0 said...

Wow! Awesome job! I adore that sunhat!

Kris said...

Stopping in from SITS...your kids are so cute and I love your blog title...my mom tried to teach me how to crochet when I was younger...I never got the hang of it! You've got talent!

Elaine A. said...

Well, I know I love the eyeballs and green/yellow/blue blanket! ; ) These are wonderful. I wish I was even a tenth as talented in this area as you!

Parent Club said...

really great work

Kristin said...

Gorgeous work!! I wish I was craftier!

Ashley said...

It looks great! I've tried to crochet and knit..... failed at both :( But I've got the painting and sewing down!

Over from SITS!

Ashley

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

You are amazingly talented!! (Congrats on your SITS day!)

Mommynightowl said...

I love the bumble bee and the hats.