April 24, 2009

Monkey On Mom

I saw this quiz at The Miss Elaine-ous Life and had to grab it because what's Friday without a little cute?


What is something that Mommy says to you a lot? I love you.

What makes mom happy? Her loves me

What makes mom sad? When I say I don't love you?

What does Mom do to make you laugh? Jokes!

What was I like as a child? A baby stuffed toy.

How tall is Mom? One hundred. That's way too much?

What’s Mom’s favorite thing to do? Go on the 'puter.

What does Mom do when you’re not around? Stay home and go on the 'puter.

What is mom really good at? The 'puter.

If I become famous what will it be for? Makin' stuff for everyone at her house.

How do you know Mom loves you? 'cause her really really likes me.

What am I not very good at? a broken 'puter. Me: Fixing a broken computer? Monkey: yeah.

What is my favorite food? I don't know. Octopusses.

What makes you proud of Mom? board games, because you won all the time.

If mom were a cartoon who would she be? Super Smash Brothers. She'll say, "Hi-yaaaah-aaah!"

What do Mom and you do together? Poop ah hahaha. Play a board game.

How are we the same? because we do the same things almost.

How are you and Mom different? because we do different things.

Where’s mom’s favorite place to go? Loblaws (grocery store), to school, to work

Me and the Monkey on the day we met

.....

5 comments :

laala said...

A LITTLE cute? Awwww.... :)

I couldn't have found a better answer to the questions about similarities and differences between people. :)

Knit Purl Gurl said...

Tag, you're it! Check out my Friday post on Mommatudes for details! :)

B said...

awwwww.

Enough said.

CC said...

Go on 'puder!!! Hee hee! Nailed.

Elaine A. said...

That's so funny - all the 'puter answers. I was surprised B didn't say that more about me. Glad you played along. : )