April 21, 2009

Boo to the Hoo

Today sucks.


1. My laptop is still not working properly. It won't recognize my cell phone or my camera so I can't upload pictures.

I can't really afford a new laptop, but that's what I need.


Anyone want to buy me a new laptop? No? Humph.


2. It's raining. My hair is frizzy.


3. I'm bored. I know that's pathetic in a 33 year old woman, but there it is. BORED.


4. This is the worst blog post ever.


5. I've got feeling sorry for myself for no reason down to a science, don't it?


6. Why don't we meet up here again later - when I'm less annoying, okay?

great. see you then.

.....

9 comments :

The Mom Bomb said...

I love pity parties!!!! Here's my contribution: I hate my thighs.

Next time, I'll bring a batch of margaritas.

Jenn said...

I could make a small child out of the mucus in my head. TRUMP!

laala said...

Give the laptop a kick. It might not make it work, but it might cheer you up... Ok, maybe that's a (really) bad idea.

See you later!

Elaine A. said...

Sorry about your laptop. I'd buy you one if I could.

scrappysue said...

i'll bring the coffee! it sounds like it needs a shot of something in it tho!!!

Beck said...

Whenever my kids are bored, I make them go clean up their rooms.

Parent Club said...

like the new blog layout - if that is any comfort in your crappy day

John Deere Mom said...

You still make me laugh even when you are having a boring, crappy day!

CC said...

did the boredom go away yet? Cuz I have some things you can do for me! ;)