April 24, 2009

Because the Fun Never Ends Around Here

I've been tagged by KnitPurlGurl over at Mammatudes. Did you know that Mammatudes isn't just a blog anymore? It's also a social network - kind of like Facebook, but for moms. Head on over and sign up and don't forget to friend me because I'm needy like that.


And because I like to have a gimmick, I'm going to get Hubby to answer these questions about me. It'll be fun because Hubby hates these things. Well, it'll be fun for me. Less fun for Hubby.

How well does Hubby know me? You be the judge


What’s your current obsession? TJ Thyne in a suit (I think Hubby is jealous. Heh)
What’s your weirdest obsession? God! How many obsessions are people supposed to have?
What are you wearing today? Clothes. What a boring question.
Why is today special? Hmm... (Strums guitar). I don't know. Because Buddy and Monkey got to go on a playdate to their friend's house?
What would you like to learn to do? Sew.
What’s the last thing you bought? You definitely bought groceries yesterday. Did you buy coffee or anything since?
What are you listening to right now? Me play on the guitar.
What’s your favorite weather? Nice. Spring or fall, not too hot or cold.
What’s your most challenging goal right now? Get us moved in properly and find child care so that you can do your masters degree.
What do you think about the person who tagged you? Hubby has no idea... I'll field this one. She's one talented lady. She knits, she scraps, she starts social networks, runs three blogs and hosts giveaways. Amazing.
What's your favorite guilty pleasure? ANTM?
Favorite vacation spot? Mount Desert Island.
What would you like to have in your hands right now? The keys to the fairy kingdom?
What would you like to get rid of? Your stress, I expect.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? An hour? I think if you were to go anywhere for just one hour you'd want to schedule it for some time other than now.
Which language do you want to learn? If you were going to learn one, you'd want to learn Spanish.
What super power would you like to possess? Stopping time.
What’s your favorite thing about the city you live in? Exploring. Either that or getting good pastries.
What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? Not sure.
If you had $150 now what would you spend it on? I'd ask you to put it in the bank (sinister laughter).
Do you admire anyone’s style? I think so.
Describe your personal style. You can't fool me into answering this question just by pretending it's in some internet quiz.
Who’s fashion show would you want tickets to? Frown, shrug.
Who’s closet would you want to raid? Hmm... I don't know.
What are you most proud of? The kids.
If you could choose one person who has passed to have lunch with who would it be and why? Your Grampy who did the jig.

My name is Hubby and I endorse this quiz.

.....

8 comments :

Knit Purl Gurl said...

I love that you asked your hubby the questions! So cool! Thanks for the plug!!! :)

Shirliana said...

What an incredible idea! I'm going to do the same on my blog tonight!

Thanks for the nice visit - it's always nice to see what you're up to!

Jenn said...

TJ Thyne's eyes are way to sparkly. You can't tell if he's really happy, or just making fun of you in his head.

scrappysue said...

funny. maybe i should try that hehe

Debbie said...

What a clever way to do this! Loved his answers.

Ellie-Jayne Designs said...

Thats a great idea - get the hubby to answer the silly questions!

Just visiting another SITSta! Thanks for the enjoyable read!

~Amy

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Cute - love the endorsement :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love this!! Thomas would so LOVE to get his mitts on my blog again, lol!