March 5, 2009

Who Does Hubby Look Like? The Results Are In!

Here are the results of the Who Does Hubby Look Like? game in handy-dandy pie chart form:

It's hard to read the section titles, isn't it?

Let me help ya out:

Green is Neil Patrick Harris, whose name I spelled wrong every single time I used it in the original post (yay! go me!).

Purple is David Hyde Pierce

Mustard (because, dude, that ain't yellow) is 'Neither, all humans are as unique as snowflakes'.

Brown is 'Both!'.

And Indigo, which isn't on the chart because it has a value of 0%, is 'Other' and 'I don't care'.


So there you have it. We have a clear winner.

Hubby looks like David Hyde Pierce!


I think you're right! He kind of does, doesn't he?


So that's it for the Who Does Hubby Look Like? game.


But, because I understand that you never want the fun to end, I give you:

Celebrity Lookalikes
The Silly Hat Edition!


Who Does Hubby Look Like?
Tyra Banks? Bwah hahaha! And, with the exception of Adam Sandler, I have no idea who the rest of these people are, although I've heard a few of the names before.


Who do I look like?
Yes, I MUST agree - I look exactly like Kirsten Dunst and Topher Grace. Interestingly, I see from google that Topher Grace played Eddie Brock in Spiderman 3. Kirsten Dunst was, of course, Mary Jane in all the Spiderman movies. Coincidence? No. I admit to you now that I actually played all the characters in the Spiderman movies. The most fun to play was Doctor Octopus, I loved using those arms!


So that's all for today, folks. Thanks to everyone who voted in the Who Does Hubby Look Like? game.

.....

13 comments :

B said...

I'm having a good chuckle with you over those wonderful results. I find it stunning how they really pulled out your twins like that, for both of you! And your acting talent on the Spiderman movies was immense, I'm a huge fan.

Mary G said...

Love this stuff! Funny as all get out. And you are a super person for sharing it.

Rachel said...

I don't know what's funnier, that your husband looks like Tyra Banks or that you look like Topher Grace! Ha ha ha ha...

I just did this the other day, but my results were not nearly as funny. I'm totally going to try it with my husband's picture and see if I can get a laugh at his expense! Thanks for the idea!

jill said...

i love these things. the results are so random. we spent hours taking pictures and running the look-alikes - it was good family bonding time.

mommy4life said...

Hubs and I may have to try this! I sure enjoyed yours. What a laugh!

scrappysue said...

SOMEONE had some time on their hands today!!! fun

Merrily Down the Stream said...

You're crazy!
xoxox

Karen said...

I love it! I did one of those once and it came up with all these Asian women too, and I'm not Asian. Funny!

Debbie said...

I did this look alike thing a few months ago and got such a kick out of what they came up with! Yours are great.

Caution Flag said...

You've opened up a whole new hobby for me now! P.S. Your Hubby is much better looking than Mr. Pierce.

Tabitha Blue/Fresh Mommy said...

Hahahaha, that is too much fun!!!! You are hilarious!


:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Maggie May said...

this is hilarious! topher grace and kirsten dunst?

Beck said...

He does, too! And that Spiderman stuff was pretty hilarious.