March 9, 2009

This Weezer Video Gives Me An Excuse to Share More Videos From YouTube

This video for Pork and Beans by Weezer features a bunch of YouTube celebrities. Check it out. Do you recognize them?



I love it. So much fun! How many internet sensations did you recognize?

Here are 3 favourites of mine who were featured in the Weezer video:

The Numa Numa Guy: I'm sharing his New Numa video here. If you'd like to see the original Numa Numa video (I do the same thing driving in my car), click here.



The Daft Hands. If you haven't seen this before, note that it starts out a bit slow. Watch it the whole way through to see the hands' mad moves as the lyrics start coming faster and faster. Seriously, it's great:




The Daft Bodies. Same as the hands, but using entire bodies. How many bodies does it take to encompace all the lyrics to Harder, better, faster, stronger by Daft Punk? Two. I love the little dance routine during the instrimental bit. See it here now:



And for a list of all the references in the video, check out the song's Wikipedia entry, natch.



Good times. Good times.

xoxo

.....

1 comment :

Katie said...

You read my mind! I was just thinking about that most awesome Daft Hands video the other day.