March 11, 2009

Spring Fling Earring Winners

Winner #1 is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

24  

Timestamp: 2009-03-11 13:07:28 UTC

#24 is Turtles in Alaska, whose occupation, according to her profile, is "Long arm quilter" (how cool is that?). Turtles wins the Cherry earrings by default because she didn't tell me which she wanted and my other winner prefers the Love and Death earrings.

Turtles wasn't sure what cover song she likes but shared that she likes Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd (is there really that many 'y's in that man's name?). I hit Youtube and found it covered by Guns N' Roses and by Jewel (gah!) but my favourite was this cover featuring Kid Rock singing and Lynyrd Skynyrd doing backup vocals and guitar (which in my mind still counts as a cover):



Winner #2 is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

8 

Timestamp: 2009-03-11 13:26:11 UTC

#8 is Snarky A. who is gorgeous enough to look like Hally Barry according to her celebrity lookalike collage (lucky! I don't look like anyone that pretty. In fact it turns out I look like everybody who starred in Spiderman 3). Snarky wins the Love and Death earrings.

Snarky's favourite cover song is by John Meyer with his cover of Free Falling originally by Tom Petty. This is a fab cover, check it out. Thanks Snarky!


Okay... I'm off to notify my winners. Have a great day everyone!

.....

4 comments :

Rachel said...

Wooops. I just now commented and entered. A day late and a dollar short, as usual...

Congrats to your winners, the earrings are awesome!

The Mom Bomb, a/k/a Folksy Mama said...

How did I not know that you're a crafter? Silly me.

Love the new look!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congrats to the winners!! =)

scrappysue said...

congrats to the winners! i totally missed the bit about covers - of course anything my daugher's band covers is my fave!!!