January 14, 2009

Yeah.

I just learned the following from a BBC Science & Nature Careers quiz:

Your results suggest that Realistic type work is less likely to suit your interests.


Realistic type work?

ha

I am indeed not suited for that.

Not. Suited. At. All.

heh

In fact. I'm not suited for anything realistic. Including reality.


So what type of work does it think I'm suited for? Artistic, social and enterprising.

Hmmm... so then something like, say... Blogging?

Yeah.

Too bad it I don't make a penny doing it.


PS: The quiz also said I was unsuited for conventional type work. Yeah. I'm unsuited for all things conventional. Including conventions.

What about you? Take the quiz here.

.....

3 comments :

Sass E-mum said...

I should do social, investigative, enterprising work.

May be I'm not a blogger after all - instead I'm Bond, Jane Bond... ready to party, spy and represent International Exports at glamorous locations.

I am not cut out for realistic conventional work either. By omission, I assume I'm not artistic.

That's the thing with these quizzes - they seem to steal my self awareness from me!

Stephanie E said...

Hey I saw you on SITS today...and yes...your comment...did....scare me! LOL!!! You crack me up!

Star Forbis said...

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog today & Laughing with me.
Come back anytime.