January 6, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Beach frolic sunsent video

Wordful Wednesday, too!

Hey! Look!

It's a video I edited all by myself. The editing was minimal but it was a struggle. Video editing is not one of my top skills.

It's a fun video, though. It has: cute kids frolicking in ocean waves on a beautiful beach at sunset on Canada day (July 1). Who isn't looking for a bit of summer in these cold times, I ask you? (Except my friend Sue, that is, 'cause it's totally summer where she lives).


video


See? The captions go by so fast that you can't even read them. I am not good at this video thing, I tell you!

So, just in case you missed it...
The video is of New River Beach in New Brunswick, Canada (on the gahrjes, jus' GAHRJES, Bay of Fundy). Pretty, no? NB is Canada's best kept secret.
The music is Got my own thing now by Squirrel Nut Zippers. Check it out - they're touring!


For more Wordless Wednesday, go to 5 Minutes for Mom.

For more Wordful Wednesday, go to

.....

11 comments :

Jen said...

I don't know if I can watch the beach. It is like 10 degrees here or something else ridiculous.

Just kidding, I did see them. Great work and oh how I miss the beach.

Sass E-mum said...

I love it. One runs one way, the other runs into the sea. Brillian music - with little legs running so fast they look speeded up.

Happily I'm a fast reader. I got the captions!

mommaof4wife2r said...

regardless of the editing, i'm in a happier place because i saw the beach...and that, my dear friend, makes me happy. like jen said, it's freezing here and there's snow falling, so i shout hooray for your beach video!!!

Elaine A. said...

This video is cute but the music to go with it is perfect! Great job!

Joelle said...

Sweet - first time stopping by. Happy WW!

Brenda said...

I think you did a great job! Takes a lot of practice!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

great - I'm not good at video s either

blueviolet said...

It's beautiful there! I like the Squirrel Nut Zippers too.

angie said...

I'll have to come back. I can't see the video.....

Heather said...

Pssst. Here is a secret. I live near River Beach, and you are absolutely right, this part of the world is one of the best kept secrets. If you are this way again, Grand Manan is a MUST. And great timing for the video, as I watch the snow fall wildly...

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Great video! Music has a way of making everyday events look like they belong on the big screen. Your music choice was great!