January 26, 2009

A Song to Cheer Me Up

This is me today:


I need something to cheer me up.


How about a song?




1 2 3 4 by Feist. She has the best videos. So much fun.


But do you know what? That didn't quite do the trick. I need something funny.



I love this. It's Leslie Hall and the LYs with their song This is How We Go. Best line? "You get me hotter than a stick of hot glue and I'm scrapbookin' everything with you." Bwah ha ha! If you are confused and thinking what the hell was that? you can read my post about Leslie, The Story of an Extraordinary Internet Diva, here. And xoxo to you if you do. I love that post.

Okay that cheered me up a bit. I can't help but smile. Lady flips. Ha!

Anyway...

One more funny.



Now I'm chuckling away to myself. Baby Got Back Gilbert and Sullivan style - so delightfully absurd. Warning: You will find yourself singing this in public - it's kind of catchy.

I hope you're having a better Monday than me!

.....

6 comments :

Jen said...

those were hysterical. thanks for the laugh. I really needed that.

Working mum said...

Definitely needed cheering up - 9.15pm, haven't finished marking and wasting my time on the internet avoiding it!

Heather said...

Woot! A hoot! Maybe there is something wrong with me, but whenever this song comes on my internet radio station, I totally rock out. (I have to wear head phones)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-MftSipC3k

People near my workstation think I need therapy :)

Marshmallow Circus said...

Just found your blog. Thanks for the laugh! :)

The Blonde Duck said...

HOLY CRAP! Leslie Hall is a staple in my office! I've interviewed her for work. She's as fun in real life is she is on youtube!

Michele said...

OK, now that cheered me up! :-)