January 21, 2009

A Quick Bloggy Update

Hi there y'all!

I've been away for a few days, but I've not been idle. I've set up a shop at Etsy. My Lulu's Hook blog has a new (and much improved, I might add) look that matches the Etsy shop. Check them out and let me know what you think (feedback is so important).

Don't forget my Blogoversary is coming up. I'm planning a spectacular party with a giveaway (or possibly more than one!), a party post and a song that I'm writing for the occasion (to the tune of Jenny from the Block by JLo, natch (I call it Melly from the Blog)) which I plan on embarrassing myself by singing on video just for you.

The other thing I've been up to is designing blog buttons. They're just the thing you need to dress up your blog! Grab one on the sidebar or, just because I love you and I want to make things easy for you, RIGHT HERE. Just grab the code from the little box, go to your blog and click Customize and click Add a gadget. Find the HTML gadget, click it and paste the code into the big box, click save and there you go - your very own Housewife button. Yay!

Reluctant Housewife Button


Housewife Appreciation Society of America


Clean THIS Motha Bloggas


Lulu's Hook Button




Good times, good times.


Seriously, though, that was a lot of work.

Why do I do it?

Just because I care... About you. Yes, you.

Buh bye for now!

.....

5 comments :

The Nag said...

I'm planning to celebrate your birthday big time - champagne and everything.

scrappysue said...

those buttons are cool! you are very clever. did you enter my blogoversary giveaway yet???

mommy4life said...

Your buttons are great. Good job!

Elaine A. said...

Hehe! You said "y'all!" I love it! :P

Cool buttons. I might just have to put one on my blog! I need a button myself. Wish I were that talented!

Would-be Housewife said...

Love your buttons and I added one! Cheers!