December 21, 2008

Three Funny Holiday Tunes

1. The Hanukkah song by Adam Sandler




2. If you like funny holiday songs, you might also like Sarah Silverman's Christmas song (but if you click over keep in mind that Sarah Silverman's schtick is to be sweetly offensive (very, very offensive). This is not appropriate for kids (or for easily offended adults)... And just remember - I didn't write it, I just think it's funny (very, very funny)).

And finally...

3. Please by Patient, sung by Feist. From the Stephen Colbert Christmas Special



Do you have a favourite funny holiday song?

.....

2 comments :

jill said...

My daughter has been playing the Adam Sandler song for anyone who she can sucker into listening. "OJ Simpson......not a Jew" hahahahahahaha

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com