December 4, 2008

Parent teacher day

It's parent/teacher day at the boys' school today.

Based on my track record so far...

Yeah. Just wish me luck, okay?

Thanks.


After that, I'm taking Monkey out to lunch and then to the farm to see the animals. His brother is on an all-day field trip to an outdoor education centre (sounds fun, right? They're going to learn about winter in the woods and look for animal tracks) and Monkey was feeling a little left out. So, I'm taking him on his own mini field trip, just the two of us.


So that's what I'm up to today - what are you doing?

.....

10 comments :

Nicole said...

That sounds like a fun field trip. I wish they did that kind of stuff with my son. It's hard when the little ones feel left out and well ,little.

CC said...

good luck. I'm just working.

Heather said...

New Reader here! I have to say, Parent Teacher interviews are not my favorite activity either. We also have student-led interviews, where you take your child in the class, and the teacher will not speak with you. You get to go though his desk. Fun.

Beth said...

Best of luck to you! I just took my oldest out of school today and plan on homeschooling her. That's how bad her schooling has gone! I'm thinking happy thoughts for you though - Beth

intergalacticrose said...

Parent Teacher day here, too!! Good luck~*~

Lyndsay said...

I'm thinking I have 3 years left to undo all of the damage I've done and straighten her out before she gets to school ... so I don't dread parent/teacher days.

My teacher/friend already says my darling daughter is going to be "that kid" ... I totally agree, which means I'll send a hubby to parent/teacher day, right?

Geri said...

I'm a relunctant housewife too, but what can you do, someone has to clean the house!

angie said...

How did it go? I really dislike parent/teacher conferences/interviews. Even if they're good. Still could do without em. :)

scrappysue said...

i love field trips! hope you guys had fun too. i forget what day you posted this, but last week i spent gathering supplies for the craft class i'm taking every day this week!

scrappysue said...

oh - and you'll be fine with the teachers. it's them not you!!!