December 4, 2008

Oi To the World

by No Doubt



Oi to the Mommy bloggers, Oi to their kids, Oi to the world and everybody wins.*

I was only able to get the live version of this to share with you because embedding was disabled on all the regular version videos. If you'd like to hear the recorded version, which I actually prefer, you can right here.


*Please note: This is not to say that mommy bloggers are in conflict with their kids, like the punks and the skins in the song... I'm just playin'. Don't hate me like you hate motrin. heehee

.....

2 comments :

echoeve said...

I love this. When No Doubt was together I loved their stuff.
then Gwen sold out and went on her own.
don't get me wrong I love Gwen's stuff, but it doesn't change the fact that she is a sell out. Hee hee

Carla said...

Wow, Gwen is VERY young here:)