December 3, 2008

Mr. Linky at June Cleaver

Oh Hai!

So... What's new? I'm crocheting Christmas presents right now and, so, my hands are too busy to type much.

I'm sharing this post over at It's not me - It's you, hosted by Texasholly at June Cleaver Nirvana.
Today Holly is asking us to share our shopping-related posts. Mine currently has ZERO comments (shocking, I know) even though it's quite funny - or, perhaps, it's quite insane and stalkery (I'm not sure which). Give it a read and let me know what you think... and then go over to June Cleaver Nirvana and share your shopping-related posts cause it's fun to share and it makes everyone LOVE you!

Yay for Holly for giving us a chance to link! Thanks Holly!

.....

3 comments :

Connie Weiss said...

I am adding you to my reader because you crack me up!

Weaselmomma said...

Hey there, funny stuff here. Thanks for stopping by world of weasels. I hope you become a regular fixture.

texasholly said...

Thanks for the shout out! Love your post...sooooo funny.