December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

by Weezer



and


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

by Frank Sinatra




This is the last day of my Christmas song posts. I hope you've enjoyed listening along. If you'd like to listen to the songs all at once, I've put them in a playlist on YouTube. The playlist can be accessed over there on my right-hand side bar.


Whatever holiday you're celebrating, here's wishing you a happy holidays and a prosperous and happy New Year from me and my family!

I hope your having a great holiday break!

.....

7 comments :

Jackpot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan Rust said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiffany said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hi!

CC said...

Merry Christmas!!

lusia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maggie May said...

weeeezer!!!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas.

I wandered onto your blog from SITS.