December 16, 2008

It's Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home)

by U2



Love it.

Isn't it weird to see Bono with long hair? I'm glad he cut it.

An aside: If David Letterman were hosting this blog post he'd say, "U2, YouTube. YouTube, U2."

If you're enjoying these Christmas songs and you'd like to listen to them all together (put them on as background music while you putter around, clean, crochet, make snacks for your kids, meditate, do yoga, hang upside down (whatever it is you like to do while listening to Christmas music)), I've put a link to my YouTube Christmas playlist on the righthand sidebar.

Merry Almost-Christmas!

.....

3 comments :

Melissa said...

I am c-r-a-z-y about Bono....always have been!! I love all of his (their) music...and I love to watch him sing!!

Mommy Brain said...

Oh boy, my DH is a HUGE U2 fan. To the point that my girls actually recognize U2 when it comes on the radio.

This is my most favorite time of the year! Especially for the music.

And LOL on the letterman comment.

Merrily Down the Stream said...

LOVE this song by him - LOVE him.