December 11, 2008

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings

by The Barenaked Ladies and Sarah Mclaughlin (Hey, my blog's gotta have a little cancon*, after all).



I like the We Three Kings bit, with Sarah, better than the first bit with just BNL. I'm not a huge fan of either, really... My kids really like BNL's kids' CD Snack Time, which features this fairly catchy song:



This video was done in a bathroom in one of the BNL's houses, which has really good acoustics. They've made an entire series videos in the bathroom, which have been quite popular on YouTube.

*Cancon = "Canadian content" (Canadian radio and tv stations (but not actually Canadian blogs) are required to have a certain percentage of their content be cancon).

Hope you have a great Thursday!

.....

3 comments :

CC said...

I love this song!

Merrily Down the Stream said...

My FAVORITE contemporary christmas song.

Alexis Jacobs said...

We love BNL here!