November 5, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Snowman

Wordful Wednesday, too!

Last week we had a freak snowstorm. After school, the boys and Hubby hit the back yard for a little snowman-making. There wasn't all that much snow, just a ground-covering amount, really, so the snowman was a small one, perched high on our fence.


Here he is:



He's cute, right?




But, the best thing about this snowman? He reminds me of my dad.







What do you think? Can you see the resemblance?



For more Wordless Wednesday, go to 5 Minutes for Mom.

For more Wordful Wednesday, go to Seven Clown Circus.

.....

15 comments :

Susanne said...

Love the nose on that snowman! LOL. It snowed here today too, so maybe we'll try and make one like him here too. :v)

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

HAHAHA I love the comparison!

Quirky said...

Awesome snowman! He's too cute! That almost ALMOST makes me wish for some snow. (Today it's 70 degrees out).

Love his nose and his unibrow!

angie said...

Great snow man. I can't believe you got that much snow!

Elaine A. said...

OMG I am dyin' over here at the Dad/Snowman comparison! HA HA HA!!!

That's cool that he was able to sit on your fence (the snowman that is...)

Melissa said...

Definitely see the resemblance!! :)
Wow, aren't you lucky to get to see snow...(although I bet there are times you hate it). I've only really seen snow one time in my life; and I loved every inch of it!!

Deb said...

i DO see the similarities!

listen ANY snow is enough snow in our book. my boys would be FREAKING out. maybe this year... last year was a bust. i don't think we had ONE snow day

Jen said...

that is great! I totally see it! and I can't believe that you got that much snow.

CC said...

Snowstorm???? Wow! Awesome! Much better than our rain!

Amanda said...

I totally see the resemblance. They both have that 'cool dude' attitude.

Wow. I'm a nerd.

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

*LOL* I see it. Looks like some fun, but I'm not quite ready to give up Fall. :)

Kimber said...

That snowman's nose cracks me up. Makes me think of pinocchio.

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

Great snowman! And yes, I see the resemblance!

Great pics - thanks for sharing! have a great day!

TL said...

What a great snowman! And I CAN see the resemblance!

Jaime said...

Love the comparison! It actually snowed here this week!