November 5, 2008

Four Things

I've been tagged by Working Mum on the Verge:

(A) Four places I go over and over: The kids' school, the gym, the grocery store, the library.

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: SITS, my old university (I still have an account and so I get their "student e-news" emails nearly daily), blogger with my blog comments, my MIL

(C) Four of my favourite places to eat: Thai restaurants, Tim Hortons (I know - lame, right?), Indian restaurants, Mexican restaurants.

(D) Four places you'd rather be: In a nice hot bath with a book, out with a group of friends enjoying drinks, food and conversation, visiting my brother and his family, London, England.

(E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Over and over... Hmmm... Buffy, Ab Fab, Bones, and Sex and the City

(F) Four people I think will respond: So here's where I tag people... Let's see... Scrappy Sue, SPOTLIS, Quirky is a Compliment and Life is a Musical. Like Working Mum and Sass E-mum, I'm not going to contact these great bloggers with the tag... Hopefully they'll stop by.

.....

4 comments :

scrappysue said...

i'm accumulating tags lol. i think i have 3 this week and i've forgotten who one of them is from already!

Sass E-mum said...

Hey - I got tagged by Working Mum too. Of course I'd have meme'd for you to, but I've already done it.

Let's hear it for the Buffster! And David Boranz! (sp? - you know who I mean).

And here's praying my MIL doesn't master e-mail...

CC said...

Love Buffy :)

Elaine A. said...

You TOTALLY need to come to Texas for some REAL Mexican food! ; )