November 5, 2008

Canadian Blog Awards


The Canadian Blog awards are accepting nominations... You don't have to be Canadian (but it helps! Snicker...) in order to nominate but, obviously, you have to be Canadian in order to be nominated. So if you have a Canadian blog you particularly love to read, head on over and make a nomination. Just choose the category that your blogger fits into and place the blog name and URL in the comments. Nominations are open until Nov. 22.

Support Canadian bloggers! Go and nominate today. Whee!

If you're looking for some Canadian blogs to read you can check out last year's winner at the Blog awards site. I also have some great Canadian blogs over there on my sidebar, in my "Lovely blogs I love to read" section. They are:

A Garden of Nna Mmoy
Bub and Pie
Crib Chronicles
Don Mills Diva
Frog and Toad are Still Friends
Me and My Shadows
Meg Fowler
Pancakes and Frenchfries
Postcards from the Mothership
Rick Mercer
Sweet / Salty
Under the Mad Hat

Edited to add:And I forgot to include The Nag on the Lake! I have no explanation for how this could have happened, except that it was quite late (for me) when I posted this. If you haven't read the Nag's blog, drop by. She has the best collection of interesting and funny stuff from the interwebs anywhere. There. I hope that my linking to her and talking her up will allow her to forgive me for forgetting her... Sorry, Nag!

And I just realized I also left out my bloggy buddy SPOTLIS. Oops! Sorry, Barb! Barb's celebrating her 200th post so pop on over and give her some comment love.

Whew! I hope I didn't miss any of the (other) canucks!

The links are over on the sidebar. Check them out, they're all worth reading.

xoxo
Reluctant

.....

9 comments :

The Nag said...

What about me?

DaniGirl said...

Thanks for helping to spread the word!

Kimber said...

I'll have to go there today. There are many Canadian blogs I just love. I was wondering where in the world you are that you have snow already. It's rather balmy here these past few days, in the 70's. Love your blog. Thanks for visiting mine.

The Nag said...

I love it when my pathetic whining gets results :-)

The Nag said...

I went to nominate you for the best family blog and noticed you'd nominated me in the C&E category. Talk about a mutual admiration society! Thanks so much.

Don Mills Diva said...

Aww - thanks so much for nominating me and spreading the word!

Jules said...

Aww, thanks for the nomination...but I'm not Canadian! My health care law professor in law school was from Canada. Does that count? ;)

Barb said...

Thanks for the nomination....

oh and I just drew for my giveaway and guess what??? Thats right.... You got picked..woohoo... so now you just need to email me your mailing address so I can mail it off to you... you can email it to my email....brstacey@telus.net...

Elaine A. said...

I just nominated a couple more. Thanks for letting me know about this and good luck to everyone! : )