November 27, 2008

5 things meme

I've been tagged by Ami at Writing: My Life. Thanks for the tag, Ami! Ami is doing a series right now, at her blog, in which she answers questions put to her by her blog readers. Click over and check it out - it's a fun read.

Five Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

  1. Painting courses
  2. Photography courses
  3. Drawing courses
  4. Sculpture courses
  5. Art history courses
Five Things On My To Do List:
  1. Buy a birthday present for Buddy's best friend who is having a birthday party this weekend.
  2. Finish embroidering my felted Christmas ornaments
  3. Crochet a stack of hats
  4. Clean the kitchen and bathrooms (ick)
  5. Get over this beastly cold

Five Things I Like To Snack On:

  1. Chocolate
  2. Clemintines
  3. Strawberry yogurt
  4. Chips and salsa
  5. Peanut butter toast
Five Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire:
  1. Pay off student loans
  2. Buy a house
  3. Travel
  4. Pay off some other peoples' debts - family & close friends
  5. Save for my kids' future

Five Places I Have Lived:

  1. Hampton
  2. Fredericton
  3. Toronto
  4. Sackville
  5. Here, where I live right now
Five Jobs I Have Had:
  1. Summer children's program coordinator, NB museum
  2. Library summer student
  3. Product coordinator for a tour company
  4. Sales productivity centre representative (call centre job - YUCK)
  5. The person who walks you through fixing your printer when you call Xerox.

Five People I Am Tagging:

  1. Mommatudes
  2. The Happy Mom
  3. Laura at Are We Nearly There Yet, Mummy?
  4. Mommy Brain
  5. Tirzah at Daisy Chains Crochet

.....

3 comments :

scrappysue said...

how ghostly - walking through people!!! cool tag mel :)

Ami said...

Great answers! Thanks for playing along.

Tirzah said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'll probably post it on my regular blog, though...tirzah-tirzah.blogspot.com!