October 27, 2008

Picture, Picture

I've been tagged by the marvelous Amanda... Here's what I'm supposed to do:

1.) Go to your Pictures folder on your computer
2.) Go to your 4th folder
3.) Get your 4th picture
4.) Tag four people


This is my niece and nephew, who I call The-Fabulous-Miss-J and BAM! here in blogworld. Aren't they dolls? This picture was taken while we were on a river cruise during a visit home to NB in August. In the background you can see Granny's back (pink shirt), the top of Monkey's head (blue hat), my lower body (white-ish shorts/black top, chubby knees), bags (containing swimsuits, towels, dry clothes, snacks and a kitchen sink or two) and the river (blue-green-silver and ripply).

Yay! Thanks for the tag, Amanda... That was fun.

Hokay... I'm gonna tag:
Spotlis
Quirky is a Compliment
Working Mum
And Fat, Frumpy and Fifty

.....

4 comments :

Blessings Abound said...

Yes, they are adorable! What a fun tag!:)

Suzie said...

What cuties

Working mum said...

Fun photo!

Thanks for the tag - I'll get onto it.

btw your comment was there waiting for me to moderate and publish it, I just hadn't been on my blog to do it yet.

Amanda said...

Good pic and you do not have chubby knees.