September 3, 2008

Updated Love List

Hi everyone!

I'm doing a bit of back to school cleaning up here at the blog. I just updated my "Lovely Blogs I Love to Read" list and I need your help.

If your blog is not listed and you know I read you, or if you read me (especially if you have my blog listed on your blogroll) let me know because I don't want to leave anyone out. Okay?

Thanks!


And now for some gratuitous funny:

You might have noticed my new-found love of the lols.
Check it out: i can has cheezburger.com.

.....

4 comments :

Ami said...

Thanks for reading, and thanks for putting me on your blogroll. I wouldn't have been surprised if you banned me from your blog after my "little boys in the locker room" rant. :) I've written a follow-up/request for advice as a guest post for another blog. I'll let you know when and where it will be because I'd really like your input. Especially after your thought-provoking comment on my open letter.

scrappysue said...

i'm there and i'm happy!!!

Barb said...

I love reading your blog...I have been stalking you for awhile now...LOL... and I do have you listed on my blog as one of my favs.....
thanks for all the great blogs

echoeve said...

I stalk.. I mean read your blog all the time. I am not a great at leaving comments even though I do read the comments.I do have you on my blogroll.
I find your blogs very interesting.

Thnks