September 30, 2008

An Extremely Frivolous Post

I was putting together this post and it was going to be about how I don't really go for the "leading man" type. So I was putting together some examples of characters that I dig and I noticed something...

I think I have a type.

Check these guys out... Don't you think they have a similar look?


TJ Thyne, who plays Dr. Jack Hodgins on Bones. I like his blue eyes (do you see how blue his eyes are?) and curly hair.








Josh Jackson who played Pacey Witter on Dawson's Creek back when I was a young, impressionable girl... And who now plays Peter Bishop on the new show Fringe.







Jensen Ackles, who plays Dean Winchester on Supernatural.






I find this to be a surprising development. Life changing, even. I hear heavenly singing. The world suddenly makes sense.

I have a type. Who knew?


So... Comments, please...

I'm not good at labeling this kind of thing. So help a girl out. What type is this?

And

I know they're not the top of most people's list of hotties. What do you think of these guys?

And

Do you have a type? Tell us what it is and give us an example of an actor who fits it.


Funtimes... funtimes. Nothing is better than having ridiculously silly conversations about which TV characters I like when the world is falling down around my ears, is there? Whee!

Okay... I'm off to hang with my kidlets. Buh-bye-bye, for now-now!


Edited to add: You called them "ruggedly handsome, young and boyishly handsome"... The young/boyish thing made me wonder how old these actors actually are... I turned to google and, much to my relief (I don't want to be accused of being a TV watching cradle robber) they're my age - TJ Thyne is 33 and the other two are 30. Seems appropriate. I think I can safely continue my silly TV crushing. Whew.

.....

10 comments :

CC said...

Don't know the type, but I agree they are something pretty special ;)

CC said...

Forgot to add that I was ROTFL when you wrote out all your exclamation points and brackets in your comment to me!

scrappysue said...

ummmm - you like hot guys on the tv??? i dunno - they're all just eye candy to me lol

Elaine A. said...

It's like rugged but boyish. Does that makes sense? They definitely look similar.

My type is anyone named Matt Damon. : )

Beck said...

Boyishly handsome.
And I REALLY think that TJ Thyne is one of the best looking guys on tv. So cute!

Susie said...

Rugged, young - just slightly scruffy - kind of the JCrew model type, no?

Put some glasses on those guys and that is totally my type;)

Debbie said...

I'm a little to old to think this, but they are all easy on the eyes. I think I like the same type. Oh, I would put my baby Orlando on there. Otherwise, good list.

suzannah said...

joshua jackson is so sexxy, and i'm so glad he's back on tv! (although, admittedly, i prefer dawson's to fringe.)

thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Bea said...

The adjective I was thinking of was rumpled. Boyish works too, though - you can be boyish without being a boy, just like you can be childish without being a child.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://yrotobaxiw.mindnmagick.com/igokaw.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life