September 5, 2008

Photo Story Friday - Jumping On Board!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


I'm jumping on board the photostory Friday bandwagon.


I like this picture because that cute little grin Monkey has on his face is all for me. And you can see me grinning back in the mirror behind him. There's a connection there. And it's not the worst picture of me ever, either. Also, check out the ball of fire in my left hand. Bet you didn't know I could harness the power of fire, did you? Nah... I'm just kidding around. Of course, that's the camera flash. Hee-hee. Had you fooled, didn't I? No? Oh. Okay, then.

This picture of Monkey is from about a year ago, in fall 2007. We were visiting the fam in NB. The boys got dressed to visit my brother and they looked so cute, both wearing jackets, ball caps and backpacks that I grabbed my camera to capture all of the adorableness for posterity. For good measure, here's a picture of the both of them together that was taken at the same time:

See all the cute?

And that's my photostory.


For more photostories click over to What Works For Us or My Chaos My Bliss.

Want to play along? Get the rules by clicking the Photostory Friday logo at the top of this post.

.....

14 comments :

Killlashandra said...

I like that second picture, the two of them are too cute together. Although that little smile in the first shot is totally precious. :)

Cecily R said...

LOVE all the cute. Those boys are all kinds of adorable!!

And I am so impressed that you can harness the power of fire. I feel very honored to have a PSFer that is some kind of super hero!!

CrackerJacks said...

Great shots! They are so adorable! They both have such lovely smiles!

echoeve said...

I am also impressed with your fire ability. If your names starts with a P you could be on the show called Charmed.

Shellie said...

That is a great shot with the reflection, you can see the looks. Cute boys!

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

lovely pics of the boys....l love psf!!

Sass E-mum said...

ALL the cute.

I like this bandwagon. Glad you are on it.

Karin said...

Very cute images! Welcome to psf!

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

great story!
Love boys!!

Sharon said...

Tons of cute! Love the look in that first picture. He looks like he's just gotten away with something. Great shot.

Chris said...

Be careful with that fire! With great power comes great responsibility.

scrappysue said...

soooooooooooo much cute

Elaine A. said...

Gosh those boys are cute.

You impressed me with your fire-wielding abilities.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cute kids ready for an adventure!