September 21, 2008

Monkey's Birthday

Monkey is four!

I can't believe it.


On the other hand, I can't believe he's only been around for four years. Can you imagine a world without Monkey? I know I can't.



Monkey had a very nice birthday.

Monkey had a gummi-worm chocolate cake which he picked out himself.


Monkey went to a giant indoor playground with his friends.
And played wack-a-gator with his big brother.


Monkey got big boxes of presents in the mail!

He got stick presents.

And Hot Wheels presents.

And a bunch of other presents, too.


And now many gratuitous pictures of Monkey because it's his birthday and he's just so damn cute.
















Happy birthday sweetheart.

.....

9 comments :

tutugirl1345 said...

Happy Birthday Monkey! I hope you have a great fifth year!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Happy birthday Monkey!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Monkey!! I love that last picture. Very cute.

scrappysue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY!!! he IS cute!!!

Sass E-mum said...

happy birthday! Can I just be the third person to say how CUTE Monkey is.

Don Mills Diva said...

Aww - Happy Birthday Monkey!

The Woman said...

Happy Birthday

Working mum said...

Yay! Great birthday! Great pictures!

Elaine A. said...

Golly geez Monkey is a cute 4-year old! Looks like he had a fabulous birthday!