August 13, 2008

Me and YouTube

How it all started...

This is the 1st video I watched on YouTube:





I heard about it on a CBC radio show a few years ago. The host and the show's internet expert were talking about how it was the most popular video on something called "u-tube". It sounded great from their description so I decided I had to check it out. It didn't take me very long, with a little help from google, to figure out that it was actually called "youtube" and that it was the most fun ever.

And the rest is history... Although it's not, you know, popular history or anything. Women never make it into the history books, after all. Even when they're as endlesssslly fascinating as me.

.....

3 comments :

scrappysue said...

joan of arc? no? (she was left-handed you know).

ah well, that video was very cool - i'm going to show the girls!

Sass E-mum said...

Marie Curie? Mother Theresa? Margaret Thatcher? Reluctant!

That was one of my first YouTube videos too. I love it.

Sass E-mum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.