August 6, 2008

I Have A Dream! ... Apparently.


Last night I dreamt I was selling life insurance.


Life Insurance.


I was selling it.


So, I was trying to explain the life insurance plan to some people who were up on their balcony and they were not understanding. I offered to come up to their place and explain it. They agreed. I had trouble finding their apartment in their building. I finally did and I sat down with them and explained how the life insurance plan worked.

They were having trouble deciding whether or not to sign on.

I said, "I'll give you my final sales pitch: The best-case scenario is that you will never need life insurance... That nothing bad will ever happen. But if something does happen and you don't have insurance... You'll regret not having it."




What a strangely mundane dream.

.....

2 comments :

Ami said...

Could that final pitch be a message from your subconscious? Maybe not about insurance, but about something else you might regret if you don't do it/get it? Hmmm....

I love dreams. Sometimes they're just gunk from the day, but sometimes I think they're a little bit more. :)

Natalie said...

That's quite an interesting dream. Funny you should mention that, because I just signed up for a globe life insurance policy. Maybe our signals are crossing!