June 9, 2008

Spider Update

You'll be happy to hear that the spider situation is more or less under control. They're not traveling in hordes anymore. We find one every once in a while but, for the most part, they're gone.

Yay!

Thank you all for your excellent suggestions. They were hilarious. My favourites were:
"I would have run screaming with my kid under one arm, and never returned",
" I have no advice besides maybe moving?", and
"NUKE EM!" or "I say go chemical warfare on their hairy spider butts."

Seriously. Great stuff. Thanks for making me smile, despite the spiders and the heat.


Kisses and love n' stuff like that.

.....

7 comments :

CC said...

Can you please send them our way to talk to our ants! They. are. still. in. hoardes. and. taking. over.

scrappysue said...

good news! good news! spiders all gone! (sigh of relief) lol

gigi said...

Happy Days!

smtwngrl said...

I'm a little behind the blog reading lately, but Ugh! Spiders! Glad you got things under control.

Crochet Diva said...

Oh YAY, glad they are disappearing (but where too???? :-/). Hope they are ALL GONE soon! :)

And CC, I hear ya, the ants are taking over! My daughter informed me just yesterday that in her summer school class they learned that a queen ant lives 30 years :-/...

Reluctant Housewife said...

Where to? Well... we've killed a ton of them. The rest have either made their way outside, or they're hiding in other areas of our house. We find one every once in awhile... and we kill it.

Like I said, the spiders and I have a deal. They stay out of my house & they get to live.

I feel like George Costanza and the pigeons... We had a deal! We had a deal!

Crochet Diva said...

I don't blame you. I kill them if they are in my house, too!