May 10, 2008


This morning Hubby told me I should get back to blogging. He joked that it's inconvenient for him when I don't blog because he finds it easy to go online to find out what I'm thinking... When I'm not blogging, he has to actually talk to me face-to-face and sometimes I'm all the way upstairs!


So here we are... It's been awhile since I've seen you and I'm feeling a bit shy. I'm not sure what to say or write or whatever. Maybe I'll plug in my phone and throw some pictures at this post. That's kind of my M.O. isn't it? Pictures... I remember something about pictures with captions... Yeah I guess I'll try that.


Okay, so that sounded like a good idea, except I can't find the cord to connect my phone to my computer... And I've been on a mad search through the boxes and piles of stuff that I have yet to unpack but it's still missing.


And now I need a nap.


I am:

Disorganized
Discombobulated
Discomfited
Disappointed
Disgusted
and Dis-girl wants to
discard this post and go to bed.

xoxo

.....

2 comments :

CC said...

nice dis-list!!

scrappysue said...

oh it's a good post! and you must have found the right bits, because you DID post pics - sleepy ones! welcome back - great to see you online, complete with pictorial diary of the move - very nice.

w00t 2u2!!!