May 13, 2008

Crazy Dream

I had a crazy dream last night. My glasses were broken and I couldn't fix them. I kept putting the lens back in and it kept falling right back out. Finally, the frames were bent and the lens was cracked and I couldn't see.

And I had to do a presentation. But I couldn't remember what the presentation was about. I was trying to subtly ask my team members without freaking them out. I figured out eventually that everyone was presenting about toys, and I remembered that I was supposed to do a presentation about a small white bouncy ball. But I had no idea where I'd put the ball.

And I had a plane to catch and no idea how I was going to get to the airport.


I'm awake now, but I'm still kind of stressed out. Urg.

.....

7 comments :

Amanda said...

I think that means you have some crazy stress in your life right now. But my name ain't Freud.

Mad said...

Sorry about the bad dream but happy to have back read and know that you've made it to your destination.

Sass E-mum said...

Wouldn't be feeling a little out of control, would you?

womaninawindow said...

Dreams!? Fart! Until I read this I had forgotten that I had a horrible dream last night about my cat all pet cemetary-like, one of her eye's falling out and she was in agony. Her cat brother just died in real life. Inspiration enough!

David said...

I think it means that when you were little, you lost your bouncy white ball. or not.

Elaine A. said...

I also hate it when a stupid dream ends up stressin' me out. I mean it's not even real but it still messes with you. Weird.

scrappysue said...

that is one crazy dream! got any unpacked boxes lying around? could be that - maybe? perhaps??? crazy dreams are fun, as long as they don't freak you out TOO much!