May 13, 2008

Argh! I have seen the face of yuck and it is me.

So we were sitting at the gas station on our way home from a nice walk in a park near our house. It was warm and the sun was shining. I had the visor down and on the back of the visor is a mirror. My eyes were drawn to my reflection which was lit up mercilessly by the bright late afternoon sun. I could see every wrinkle and every hair. It looked like I had a moustache and tons of wrinkles on my cheeks, all along the edge of my nose; not to mention those on my forehead. I couldn't look away - it was a horrible visage. Scariest damned thing I've seen in awhile.

The Face of Yuck is
Hairy and Wrinkled.
And it is me.



For the record, I feel I must point out that I don't normally look like I have a moustache. At least, not to my knowledge. Ack. Oh no, I hope I haven't been walking around with a moustache all this time. The bright late afternoon sun and me? We are not friends.

.....

8 comments :

Elaine A. said...

I recently noticed a slight moustache myself. I am thinking that "mood" lighting will be my best friend from now on... ; )

Beck said...

I always smear vaseline in my eyes before looking in the mirror, to give myself that soft focus Faye Dunaway look.

Amanda said...

I see absolutely no stache on that cute little face. And your brows looked perfectly picked.

scrappysue said...

you look FINE!!!!! don't be so hard on yourself. we are all perfect in our imperfections

Quirky said...

Ohhh freaky. I myself caught a bit o' stash in the mirror just this morning. I was like, "Oh Lord, how long has THAT been there?"

And I wasn't even in the sunlight! I'm scared to look in the sunlight...I probably really have a full beard and giant handlebar shash when the sun hits it.

David said...

You are one tough critic! I would hate for you to see mine some days. You look fine! You are tired I'm sure. You have been up to a few metric tons of activity lately.
Chill

Gerbil said...

You are out of your mind, dollface.

Sass E-mum said...

So not yuck.

Think carefully before waxing the tache. Could cause a break out of teenage acne.

I'm not telling you how I found that out. Last week.