April 21, 2008

Working On My Exam

Oh man.


I need a hug.


It's like pulling teeth getting this stuff out of my brain and onto paper. Psychology is so much easier... Why, oh why did I drop the psych course & keep the anthropology course?

This is tedium, writing my exam when I SHOULD BE PACKING!



Hun. This must be why I'm craving cake.

Edit: I was just telling hubby about how sadly pathetic this post was while he was serving fish, vegetables, rice and a dinner roll to the kids. I told him that I posted, "I need a hug." Hearing this, Monkey jumped into action, "I give you a hug," he said. He rushed over and threw his little arms around me and gave me a big, sloppy kiss. I was still busy "awww-ing" with hubby when Buddy showed up. He threw his arms around me too and said, "Sorry I was late. I was still workin' on my roll."

So I'm all hugged up. Although, it's possible I'm now suffering from an overdose of cute.

.....

7 comments :

Amanda said...

How sweet. I know I have mentioned it but it really sounds like you have a great little family, there.
Here, I'm sending you some sugars to go with those hugs...

Sass E-mum said...

Awww. Your boys are great.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Good luck on your test!!

Quirky said...

Oh, I am right there with you! I defend my MBA thesis next Monday and it makes my head hurt just thinking about it. Why oh why did I ever decide to go back to school? But aren't we lucky that we can run on hug power? I got a "hang in there" hug last night from hubby...and a face lick from the cat. It counts.

SaraLynn said...

how lovely...you are all such a happy family :)

Now I know why I love chocolate!

packing...apparently I should be doing that too. We may have to move :( not fun is it?

Hope your class gets better

Elaine A. said...

sweet, sweet boys...

scrappysue said...

hugs from loved ones - there's nothing quite like it!