April 8, 2008

What's In My Kitchen

SaraLynn wanted to know what decorations her readers have in their kitchens.

Here's mine:

Print of vintage Paris Cafe poster.


My old recipe box from my grandmother.
Sadly, the top was broken recently in a fall off of its perch.
I'll have to get a new one.


Silly dice magnets. A gift as well.


My fridge is a mess of boy drawings.
That's drawings by boys, not drawings of boys.


Fridge from another angle.


Family photo wall.


And from another angle.
It's not very designery, but I like it anyway.

.....

5 comments :

Amanda said...

Don't you throw that recipe box away. Just let it be topless.
I have that same farm animal fridge set. I love it. When the kids put the wrong animals together it says, 'you made a cowpig, you're silly'. I love that because it's not the whole buzzer and wrong answer thing.
Anyway, you're a brave woman to put your kitchen up. It's clean and all. That's great.

Reluctant Housewife said...

It's not clean... I was just careful to avoid taking pictures of the mess ;)

SaraLynn said...

I love it! The recipe box is very sweet, hope you find a new top for it.
The dice magnets are cute! And I love the family photo wall, it gives it a warm fuzzy feeling!

hehe...my fridge looks the same!
Thanks for participating!

echoeve said...

I love the family photo wall right there in the kitchen. I also love the dice.
We are trying to get our kitchen finished right now. I love the photo idea

Beck said...

I love your kitchen - it's such a FAMILY room!