April 1, 2008

Weekend Fun

Brunch at Cora's:





Jam Toast Buddy




Buddy worked on some math while waiting for his food.
He's obviously a super-genius.


Jam Toast Monkey



Cousin The-Fabulous-Miss-J's birthday party:

Miss J's party this year was held at the Atlantic Superstore, our local grocery mega-store. It was the best run party I've ever attended. The kids coloured, made their own pizza, decorated their own birthday cakes, watched Miss J open her presents, danced to Fred Penner, ate pizza and cake, and then went home. All the while, the kids were orderly, relaxed, involved, and having a blast. It was great. My sister-in-law didn't have to make any food or do any post party clean up. I highly recommend this style of kids' party. Everyone was happy.

Poking holes in the fresh pizza dough.




Cutting up the ingredients - cheese and pepperoni.




Monkey is proud of his mad pizza-making skillz.


Cake decorating stuff.


Buddy's cake.


Monkey loves frosting!

.....

4 comments :

SaraLynn said...

Oh! They look adorable! That looks like a lot of fun! I agree, a party with little cleanup is the way to go!

BTW-I have given you an award. see my blog :) Happy Tuesday!

SaraLynn said...

Of course!
I have so enjoyed getting to know you and reading your posts.

I was just looking at the pictures again, they are too cute! Love the jam toast pics!

Don Mills Diva said...

They are so cute! I can't wait til Graham is a little older and we can start cooking together - it looks like such fun!

Sass E-mum said...

Parties where someone else cleans up? Sounds good to me.