April 2, 2008

Excellent Blog Award


I was surprised and gratified to receive an Excellent Blog award from both SaraLynn at Happy Baker and Sass E-mum at One Strangely Lush Mommy. The award originated with Project Mommy. You can read the rules associated with it here.

And The Reluctant Housewife Excellent Blog award goes to:

1. SaraLynn at Happy Baker - for maintaining three blogs and still having time to cook elaborate meals every night for her family.

2. Sass E-mum at One Strangely Lush Mother - for being considerate enough to provide her North American readers with a British/Over-pond dictionary.

3. Amanda at Amanda's Life - for being sweet & brave & cool.

4. The Diva at Don Mills Diva - for her humour, her heart, and her mad writin' skillz. And, of course, for making me feel like I'm playing with the big kids when she visits & comments on my blog.

5. That Chick at Jason for the Love of God - for being really funny and for being so brave in the face of all that vomit.

6. Desperate Housewife at Me on the East Coast - for her really cool hooked rugs, and for being a fellow maritimer.

7. The Nag at Nag on the Lake - for the best collection of funny, strange and wonderful internet content anywhere.

8. Quirky at Quirky is a Compliment - because I agree with that sentiment and she's quirky and funny enough to pull it off.

9. Elaine at the Miss-Elaine-ous Life - for introducing me to "La leaky league". Giggle. Oh, yeah and all the other great content on her blog.

10. Gerbil at There's a Penguin on the Telly - because she has the weirdest, most wonderful, funniest adventures. And then she shares them with us.

11. Mad at Under the Mad Hat - Mad's great, she's funny, intelligent, brave, and she also writes a really kickin' blog.

And I just want to say thank you for reading my adventures & and for sharing yours. I truly appreciate you.

Reluctant Housewife

.....

8 comments :

The Nag said...

Thanks for the props, RH. And a high five back to you girl.

Elaine A. said...

Thanks so much! This is awesome. I will pass on the love as soon as I can get a list together (guess you can be on it too, right??)

Becoming Me said...

Congrats to you! You do have a great blog!

Desperate Housewife said...

Thanks! I never win anything!

And right back atcha'!

Sass E-mum said...

Lush. Thank you Reluctant. I'm all awarded up, which feels great.

Quirky said...

Ohhhh thank you so much! I will cherrish this award for ever and ever and ever!

Amanda said...

Thank you, Reluctant. I feel the same way about you that you feel about don mills diva. Thanks for letting me play with you. Wait that didn't come out right. You know what I mean.

Mad said...

Thankin' you kindly, Ma'am.