March 26, 2008

The Results Are In

You really don't like my blouse.

41.7% of you think it makes me look at least a little bit pregnant.

25% of you don't think it makes me look pregnant, you just don't like it.

100% of me think it's time to rethink it. For sure.


The question was: Do you think this blouse makes me look pregnant?

The results (in handy pie chart form):



And in other news...

I finished and mailed the crochet toys for Katie of Mostly Mommy, winner of the blog party give away.

She has two kids, an almost-3 year old boy and an almost-one baby girl, so I made a pink alien and a blue bunny. I think they turned out pretty cute. Check them out:




.....

14 comments :

Sass E-mum said...

OMG - they are fantastic. I want an alien too!

OMG - I've never been inspired to say OMG before.

SaraLynn said...

The toys are sooo cute! You are so talented. I need to get motivated to learn how to do that. It would be fun to make home-made gifts for people.

Hope you have a great wednesday!

Beck said...

Ahhh! That alien is great!
Poor unloved shirt. :(

CC said...

super cute alien!!!!!!

Desperate Housewife said...

I don't think the top makes you look pregnant. It looks like something I would wear.

The crocheted eyeball monster is really cool.

SuburbanCorrespondent said...

I'm confused - shouldn't it have been a pink bunny and a blue alien?

Reluctant Housewife said...

Thank you all! I'm rather proud of the alien, actually.

Katie's son requested pink for the alien so she asked me to make the bunny blue. Now Monkey wants a pink alien too, only he wants one with, "Arms, and fingers, and a square, not a ball, and two BIG eyes." Sigh a mother's work is never done.

Elaine A. said...

These toys are so cute! The alien reminds me of one of my favorite animated movies - Monsters Inc.

Becoming Me said...

very cute stuffed toys. And how special to have them homemade.

Katie said...

Those are so awesome! I can't wait to show them to the kiddos because they are going to FREAK OUT! Those are by far the coolest stuffed toys we've got.

The Barber Bunch said...

I am loving the Pie Chart!

Gerbil said...

those toys are awesome. and as for the shirt, is it comfortable? do you like it? does it stand up to kids well?

Sass E-mum said...

excellent avatar. Only just spotted it.

Mad said...

That alien ROCKS THE HOUSE! Forget the kid, I want once for myself.