March 1, 2008

Some morning randomness

500

I just checked my site meter and I'm at 500 visits. I don't know why, but I see this as worth mentioning. It's such a nice round number.
It's small apples, but they're my apples.

My laundry is so dirty it's now having babies on it's own:


My apartment was clean until my kids came home:


Baking soda is a great way to clean crayon off of Ikea tables:

Before


After

And, finally: Another snowstorm? Really? This winter = The most snow EVER.



We're supposed to get another 20cm of snow today. Yikes. Soon we'll be able to open our windows and walk right out. No more walking down stairs for us - Nope, walking down the stairs is going to be so old school.

Do you have random thoughts to share? Comments are our friends.

.....

5 comments :

Sass E-mum said...

brilliant post. I agree 500 is superb round number. Well done.

I'm not sure what's going on in the snow. Does one of your children have to go out in a bubble?

Reluctant Housewife said...

Ha ha! No, but that is a truly hilarious interpretation. Buddy is looking through a hole in a snow wall he made with his father.

Reluctant Housewife said...

Well, I say funny, but if one of the boys did have to go out in a bubble that would not be funny... but still.... giggle....

SaraLynn said...

I love the first picture1 Too adorable for words, really.

thanks for the tip!
Baking soda...cool, I had never heard that before!

Snow bubble...hehe! but not funny......

Here's to 500 more! ;-)

The Nag said...

Make sure you switch the washing machine to "gentle cycle" before you put the baby in.